commons-user mailing list archives

From "Himanshu Gusain -X (hgusain - ARICENT TECHNOLOGIES MAURIITIUS LIMITED at Cisco)" <hgus...@cisco.com>
Subject Need to add attribute to manifest file
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2013 08:49:11 GMT
Hi ,

We are using Commons logging  jar by apache.
But, due to new java 7 releases by oracle our applet starts throwing the new prompts they
introduced for mixed code in their java 7 update 21 release<http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/7u21-relnotes-1932873.html>.
Now to remove these prompts I have to add the Trusted-Library: true attribute into the Manifest.mf
of all the jars we are using.
We also want to add the attribute Permissions: all-permissions to the manifest of the commons
logging jar as per java 7 update 25.
Can you please provide a jar containing the two attributes in their Manifest.mf.

Regards
Himanshu Gusain