commons-user mailing list archives

From enzhong...@pnc.com
Subject Pass ConvergenceChecker to BOBYQAOptimizer
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2013 21:06:01 GMT
I want to stop TooManyEvaluationException by passing a ConvergenceChecker
to BOBYQAOptimizer. In the ConvergenceChecker I will check iteration and
return true if it is reached. But BOBYQAOptimizer does not accept
ConvergenceChecker in constructor even though its parent class does. How
do I pass ConvergenceChecker to BOBYQAOptimizer?

Thanks,
Andrew

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have
no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender.
Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This message may contain an advertisement
of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under
US Law. The postal address for PNC is 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222. If you do not
wish to receive any additional advertising or promotional messages from PNC at this e-mail
address, click here to unsubscribe. https://pnc.p.delivery.net/m/u/pnc/uni/p.asp
By unsubscribing to this message, you will be unsubscribed from all advertising or promotional
messages from PNC. Removing your e-mail address from this mailing list will not affect your
subscription to alerts, e-newsletters or account servicing e-mails.