commons-user mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [csv] roadmap commons csv and possible contribution
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:43:09 GMT
Axel,

It feels to me the project is close to a 1.0 release. There are a couple of
issues that have been discussed on this ML that you can feel free to opine
on. Looking at comments in the JIRA issue tracking system would help get a
feel as well. The project is functionally complete for 1

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory