commons-user mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <>
Subject Re: [csv] roadmap commons csv and possible contribution
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 20:43:09 GMT

It feels to me the project is close to a 1.0 release. There are a couple of
issues that have been discussed on this ML that you can feel free to opine
on. Looking at comments in the JIRA issue tracking system would help get a
feel as well. The project is functionally complete for 1

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Gustav, Axel <> wrote:

> Hi,
> I was looking around for Java based CSV libraries. We are currently using
> Open CSV in our product. I was wondering if there are any major advantages
> over OpenCSV or if version 1.0 is just supposed to unify Skife CSV, Open
> CSV and Genjava CSV.
> Is there a roadmap or a planned release date for version 1.0? It would be
> interesting if the productive use of that library would be feasible within
> the next 3-6 months.
> We could try to get approval for contribution if that would help to bring
> this project forward.
> Kind Regards,
> Axel Gustav
> Developer at SAP Research Canada

E-Mail: |
Java Persistence with Hibernate, Second Edition<>
JUnit in Action, Second Edition <>
Spring Batch in Action <>