commons-user mailing list archives

From Mary Maulucci <marymaulu...@clear.net>
Subject [Imaging] How To Read IPTC Data
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 13:59:53 GMT
 I have been examining the Javadoc entries and source code from the
following classes:  JpegImageParser, IptcParser, IptcRecord,
JpegIptcRewriter, App13Segment.  Although I have been able to guess at how
to use some of the parameters in the methods and constructors, I haven't
been able to figure out how to provide some of them (example:  segmentData
in the App13Segment class).  In fact, it looks as though App13Segment is
for putting IPTC data together for writing to an image file.  How do I read
the existing data?  I can't figure it out from what is there.  Help!

Best,

Mary K. Maulucci