commons-user mailing list archives

From "Gustav, Axel" <>
Subject [csv] roadmap commons csv and possible contribution
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:45:26 GMT
I was looking around for Java based CSV libraries. We are currently using Open CSV in our
product. I was wondering if there are any major advantages over OpenCSV or if version 1.0
is just supposed to unify Skife CSV, Open CSV and Genjava CSV.

Is there a roadmap or a planned release date for version 1.0? It would be interesting if the
productive use of that library would be feasible within the next 3-6 months.
We could try to get approval for contribution if that would help to bring this project forward.

Kind Regards,
Axel Gustav

Developer at SAP Research Canada