commons-user mailing list archives

From "Brian McCormick" <mcc...@cox.net>
Subject commons-configuration question
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 16:48:16 GMT
I hope I am asking in the right place. I could not find a user group per se
that supports this. Please point me in the right direction if this isn't a
good place to ask questions.

I am evaluating whether to use the commons-configuration in my development
as opposed to the java Preferences API. The 1.0 version of the app has
already been released with the user preferences stored using Java
Preferences API.

Does the commons-configuration API support the formats used by the java
Preferences API? It looks like it provides interoperability with the java
Properties API but I didn't see anything about the Preferences API.

thanks

Brian S. McCormick

mccorb@cox.net

918-749-5453