commons-user mailing list archives

From Mehmet Emin PAÇA <meminp...@gmail.com>
Subject [EXEC] Performance problem
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 18:54:24 GMT
Hi, I am running an exe file using commons-exec 1.1 version.But there are
performance problems occuring.
I mean when I compared running performances using cmd.exe  vs running from
a java application(using commons-exec), the application which called in
common-exec  is working slowly. But the other application run from cmd.exe
is working faster.

What can be problem ?

Running exe file from my simple java application code is below:

            *CommandLine cmdlLine = CommandLine.parse("Application.exe");
            watchDog = new
ExecuteWatchdog(ExecuteWatchdog.INFINITE_TIMEOUT);
            DefaultExecuteResultHandler resultHandler = new
DefaultExecuteResultHandler();
            Executor executor = new DefaultExecutor();
            executor.setExitValue(0);
            executor.setWatchdog(watchDog);
            executor.execute(cmdlLine,resultHandler);*

Running from cmd.exe:

*            C:\Users\test.user > Application.exe *

Thanks,