commons-user mailing list archives

From dhirendra <dhire...@gmail.com>
Subject [imaging]
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 07:33:22 GMT
Hi,
  It seems all the mirrors at the below site
http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-imaging/download_imaging.cgi
are not working because the folder structure is not updated. All the
mirrors are showing Sanselan folder and there is no sight of Imaging
folder. Also the latest build present in all the mirrors are 0.97
I cannot locate version 1.0  inside the sanselan folder.  Also all the
sample examples are updated to version 1.0. For e.g. i cannot locate the
org.apache.commons.Imaging in the old library because it doesnt exist in
0.97. So i cannot use the current sample and javadoc. Please advice.

Going inside the sanselan folder shows me only 0.97