commons-user mailing list archives

From Edson Richter <edsonrich...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: BeanUtils 1.8.3 not working with Java 7
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2013 18:40:13 GMT
Forget it. I had old class versions of my own classes in
WEB-INF/classes, that conflicted with current code.
I just made a "Clean & Build" (using NetBeans), stopped Tomcat, deployed
again and it runs fine.
Reflection sometimes just lead us to strange ways. I though I was
getting crazy...

Regards,

Edson