commons-user mailing list archives

From Mister Mak <mmaks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] Struggling with opimization
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 22:15:38 GMT
Thanks for pointing out the test part of the sources.  Having spent some
time going through NonLinearConjugateGradientOptimizerTest.java for
instance, I can say that comments in the code are rare, and I am
unfortunately not much closer to being able to minimize (with bounds) a
univariate function of two variables for which I can provide a gradient.
If anyone can point me to the relevant example, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Philippe