commons-user mailing list archives

From Albretch Mueller <lbrt...@gmail.com>
Subject setting run-time contexts through command-line options and/or properties files ...
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 16:18:28 GMT
~
 I need some code to check, validate and index values given as
command-line options or as name-value pairs in properties files (which
should be overridden by command-line options when set)
~
 Unfortunately apache commons arguments parser:
~
 http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-cli/
~
 doesn't cut it for me, because I need to validate a very basic
grammar and because I need to give the two (equally looking) options
of using either properties files or command-line options
~
 comp.lang.java.programmer: regexp(ing) Backus-Naurish expressions ...
~
 Any suggestions?
~
 thanks