commons-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Pitts <coloraura....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [LANG] How to escape JSON data
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 18:13:37 GMT
Do you mean "a common way" or "the Commons way". json.org is pretty much
canonical when it comes to JSON encoding. How much more common do you
need? I realize that this is the apache commons user list, and it
wouldn't hurt to have Commons support JSON better. However as an
pragmatic engineer, I would use json.org before asking the apache
community to duplicate that functionality, unless there are issues with
licensing for you. I don't know off the top of my head what license
json.org uses.