commons-user mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject [ADVICE] Using commons-csv library
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 04:10:51 GMT
Hi,
I am aware that there is no official release of the above library. I also
would like to show the research I've done on the issue [0-2].
Currently over in Any23, we use a SNAPSHOT of this library which is
actually stored in our SVN area [3].
We are moving the Any23 repos to Git so we need to address this situation.
I would like to ask the commons community what exactly we should be doing
with this artifact, where (if it is allowed and if we actually need to) we
should be storing the artifact and really if there is anything we can do to
get a release going for this artifact.
Thank you very much in advance, any comments are greatly appreciated.
Lewis

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CSV-30
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CSV-20
[2] http://www.mail-archive.com/user@commons.apache.org/msg00538.html