commons-user mailing list archives

From Jared Griffith <jgriff...@picsauditing.com>
Subject [daemon] jsvc Segmentation Fault
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 17:06:53 GMT
Hello,
i am having a problem trying to migrate our commons daemon application to
1.0.14. I am currently running 1.0.10 with Sun JDK 1.7.0_17.  When passing
the same arguments to the new 1.0.14 jsvc binary, it simply exits with a
Segmentation Fault and no more information.

Here is the command that I am trying to run:
/usr/local/jsvc/jsvc -server -outfile /var/log/jsvc/jsvc.out
-Dloglevel=DEBUG -errfile /var/log/jsvc/jsvc.log -java-home
/usr/java/latest -user jsvc -cp
/usr/local/jsvc/jar/lib/commons-daemon-1.0.14.jar:/usr/local/jsvc/jar/lib/*
com.picsauditing.framework.daemon.BackgroundProcesses

I have enabled debug and I don't see anything that jumps out at me when I
run that.  Here's the output of when I add -debug to that command line:
http://pastebin.com/AMfGb24Z

Am I missing something?

--

Jared Griffith