commons-user mailing list archives

From William Speirs <wspe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ADVICE] Using commons-csv library
Date Tue, 19 Mar 2013 13:15:34 GMT
According to Jira, there are only 3 outstanding issues to be resolved for 1.0:

CSV-35: Escaped line separators are not supported
CSV-58: Escape handling needs rethinking
CSV-56: Do not use exotic escape characters for sequences like \r or \n

Are there other TODOs that need to be completed before releasing? If
so, can we open Jira tickets so folks don't have to search the mailing
lists (I couldn't find anything in my Google folder for commons)?

I'd be happy to help, just not 100% sure I know what needs doing
before we can release. It would be too bad if there are only minor
issues that the folks at Any23 might even be willing to help with, but
we don't realize this because work isn't being well documented. My
$0.02...

Thanks...

Bill-