commons-user mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons-email sending email twice?
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2013 19:30:56 GMT
This runs as a cron job...so no console is used.  Not sure then how to get
the debug info...may have to reconfigure to run in console.  Perhaps I can
configure log4j to redirect System.out and System.err...I'll check that.

-Dave

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 12:34 PM, Thomas Neidhart <thomas.neidhart@gmail.com