commons-user mailing list archives

From "Hoefler, Andreas" <andreas.hoef...@infonova.com>
Subject Documentation links redirect to wrong version of ApiDoc?
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 14:39:45 GMT
Hi,

I'd just like to check back if there has been a change to the addresses of the Apache Commons
Javadoc.
Until a few weeks ago the links from the top Google search results presented the latest stable
API documentation but currently it seems that it's somehow redirected to the SVN tip version.

E.g.
  http://commons.apache.org/collections/apidocs/org/apache/commons/collections/CollectionUtils.html
was (if I remember correctly) not redirected. But now it redirects to
  https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-collections//apidocs/org/apache/commons/collections/CollectionUtils.html<https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-collections/apidocs/org/apache/commons/collections/CollectionUtils.html>
which is not only a strange url ( '//' ) but also different than its probable intended target
  https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-collections/javadocs/api-release/org/apache/commons/collections/CollectionUtils.html

Or am I completely wrong here?

Best regards,
Andreas
INFONOVA GmbH
Sitz: Unterpremst?tten bei Graz
Firmenbuchgericht: Landesgericht f?r ZRS Graz
Firmenbuchnummer: FN 44354b

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.