commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject [configuration] Re: Multi tenant with dynamiccombinedconfiguration
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 20:44:11 GMT
Hi Mario,

this is a shared list, so please prefix the subject with the component
this question is about (I have done this).

Am 14.03.2013 15:09, schrieb Mario Giammarco:
> Hello,
> I need a multitenant configuration. I have seen the example in your web site but
> I do not understand it fully because I do not know where it reads ${sys:id}
>
> Anyway I have the info of my current tenant in apache shiro getSubject() or,
> eventually I can put in a ThreadLocal. But how can dynamiccombinedconfiguration
> read from shiro/threadlocal?

DynamicCombinedConfiguration uses a pattern string to find the correct
configuration. This string must conform to the syntax used for variable
substitution. Documentation can be found in the user's guide under
"Variable Interpolation" [1] and the following section "Customizing
Interpolation".

I assume you have to create a custom Lookup implementation which
accesses your tenant data. The user guide has an example how a custom
Lookup class is created. Then the pattern string has to use a prefix
pointing to your Lookup implementation.

HTH
Oliver

[1]