commons-user mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <>
Subject Re: [daemon] Trouble with procrun commons-daemon log file
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:37:38 GMT
On 03/12/2013 07:55 PM, Etienne Dube wrote:
> On 12/03/2013 12:02 PM, Etienne Dube wrote:
>> On 11/03/2013 12:59 AM, Mladen Turk wrote:
>>> Seems there was a bug in log.c. Actually we did not unlock the file before closing
>>> and according to MSDN os will unlock the file, but it can take some time.
>>> Fix should be part of 1.0.14
>> Great! I've seen the commit in svn, thank you for fixing it. I will try to fetch
an old copy of VC++ 6 to test the fix in our environment.
>> Do you want me to log a ticket in JIRA to track it?
> It just occurred to me that the problem does not happen at all when stdout/stderr redirection
is enabled. That might explain why nobody had this issue before under Tomcat, with its default
settings for procrun.

Yeah, might be. With stdout/stderr locking was disabled.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message