commons-user mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [daemon] Trouble with procrun commons-daemon log file
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 06:59:09 GMT
On 03/09/2013 06:58 AM, Etienne Dube wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When the logfile is "locked" in this state, trying to re-start the service fails with
error 1053 ("The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.").
I am seeing the prunsvr.exe process appearing in Process Explorer,
> however control never reaches the startup method in the Java class. There is a single
thread in the process, and it seems stuck at the following call:

Seems there was a bug in log.c. Actually we did not unlock the file before closing
and according to MSDN os will unlock the file, but it can take some time.
Fix should be part of 1.0.14

Regards
--
^TM