commons-user mailing list archives

From "MASTRELLA STEFANO" <smastre...@sogei.it>
Subject RE: [jxpath] querying an html file
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:34:54 GMT
Hi Matt,

I wrote a simple test case to explain what I'm looking for, I'd like to
reach and get the 4th TD html tag
within the second TR tag in the TABLE html element, that is the string
'Good'.

What I get is the following stacktrace

  org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathNotFoundException: No value for xpath:
/TABLE/TR[2]/TD[4]
    at
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.JXPathContextReferenceImpl.getValue(JXPathC
ontextReferenceImpl.java:383)
    at
org.apache.commons.jxpath.ri.JXPathContextReferenceImpl.getValue(JXPathC
ontextReferenceImpl.java:313)
    at test.HtmlQueryingTestCase.test(HtmlQueryingTestCase.java:35)

TIA,

Stefano.