commons-user mailing list archives

From Thufir <hawat.thu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cannot parse headers to create MIME message
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2013 02:15:45 GMT
Pardon, allow me to clarify.  In the example
http://commons.apache.org/net/examples/nntp/ArticleReader.java/, headers
are extracted as so:

           br = client.retrieveArticleHeader(articleNum);

Now, when that information is sent to MessageSender the result is numerous
parse errors.  Following the example of ArticleReader from
http://commons.apache.org/net/examples/nntp/ how should the headers be
processed in order to parse correctly as a MIME type message?  I'm simply
sending the lines from ArticleReader to MessageSender, which results in
errors.  In general, what's the correct approach or technique?

thanks,

Thufir