commons-user mailing list archives

From arvind viswanathan <arvind.viswanat...@gmail.com>
Subject [fileupload]java.io.fileNotFoundException : /home/abc/xyz.jpg (Permission denied)
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 16:23:25 GMT
Hi,
 I am running tomcat7 instance in amazon linux. I am encountering the above
message when using file upload in my application deployed in it. I get the
following message.
java.io.fileNotFoundException : /home/abc/xyz.jpg (Permission denied)
 when trying to save the image in /home/abc/
 here are some of the params that I use in fileuploader.
* *

*private* *int* maxFileSize = 1024 * 1024 * 5;

*private* *int* maxMemSize = 10 * 1024 *1024;

filePath = "/home/ec2-user/";

 Would appreciate if some one could help me out.

Thanks

Arvind