commons-user mailing list archives

From Gary Gregory <garydgreg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vfs] Release 1.1 / 2.1 ?
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2013 22:01:25 GMT
Arnaud,

There are no formal plans but releasing 2.1 soon would be nice. There is
some current work going on in WebDAV and FTPS that needs attention. The
project is receiving renewed attention from committers and user ATM, so
that is good news. You can always build from trunk of course.

Gary

Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory