commons-user mailing list archives

From ku...@dakosy.de
Subject RE: Re: [fileupload] Cancel FileUpload when FileSizeMax is exceeded
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 15:36:35 GMT
I've tried it, but the configuration seems to be ignored. I had set the
max sizes smaller than in my existing filter. No result, the filter
exception throwed on the same point like before.

Best regards

Von:    James Carman <jcarman@carmanconsulting.com>
An:     "Commons Users List" <user@commons.apache.org>
Datum:  29.01.2013 15:11
Betreff:        Re: [fileupload] Cancel FileUpload when FileSizeMax is
exceeded

Are you defining the FacesServlet in your web.xml?  The FileUploadFilter
sits in front of the FacesServlet.  Perhaps you can put the multipart
configuration on it?

http://www.ryanchapin.com/fv-b-4-667/Adding-MultipartConfig-Configuration-to-web-xml-in-JBoss-6-x-for-a-Servlet-3-0-File-Upload-Servlet.html