commons-user mailing list archives

From Matej Jelovcan <zuti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Imaging] Will version 1.0 ever be released?
Date Tue, 08 Jan 2013 14:03:18 GMT
Hi guys.

Question regarding storing user comment to exif... I've tried out the
latest 1.1 build that is available and have problems storing value to
previously read constants.

I have been playing with MicrosoftTagConstants to no avail (reading is
OK, storing is not) and with
TiffTagConstants.TIFF_TAG_IMAGE_DESCRIPTION (again, reading is OK,
storing not).

What I mean with storing is that the file is updated but when I read
the same tag later it has original value and not the one I have
provided.

Any advice on which tag I might "abuse" to store user text?

Thanks :)