commons-user mailing list archives

From Markus Coetzee <mks.coet...@gmail.com>
Subject Reviving Jakarta FeedParser
Date Sun, 20 Jan 2013 11:52:58 GMT
Hi Kevin - or should I call you the Burtonator :)

I have recently found your project and really want to make use of it in my
(relatively) soon to be released web app.

I've built it locally and it works like a charm - even consuming badly
formed feeds without a fuss! Nice job.

The thing is I've got a Maven project and would like to get your FeedParser
project into a remote repository so that I can easily make use of it. Is it
possible for us to get it back up there in a remote repository? I'm willing
to help out if required :)

I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Markus