commons-user mailing list archives

From Ari Fainchtein <artw...@lechido.com>
Subject Re: Binary Files get corrupted with FTPClient
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2012 15:49:53 GMT
Thanks for the answer.  I actually just found the problem.  I removed the line

ftpClient.setFileTransferMode(FTP.BINARY_FILE_TYPE);

and that made it work. It was wrong, since the parameter was not correct.

On 08/12/2012, at 2:42 AM, sebb wrote:

> On 7 December 2012 14:16, Ari Fainchtein <artwork@lechido.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I am trying to use the FTPClient to upload files and everything is working fine except
that the files arrive all garbled to the server.  I have tried with pdfs and jpegs and  in
both case the files are corrupted.