commons-user mailing list archives

From James Carman <>
Subject Re: Where is OGNL's realy project site, apache or github or other?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2012 03:31:57 GMT
We have not released OGNL since it found its way to Apache Commons:

The first Apache-released version will be 4.0.  Feel free to download
the source and build it.  Let us know if you experience any issues
with it.  If you would like to contribute, we always welcome
contributions.  Thanks for supporting OGNL!

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Maliwei <> wrote:
> First, I come to, but I can't see any download page for
version that have been realeased, such as ognl 3.0.5.
> Further more, I goto the , then
got the source code through svn, but I see the main package is "org.apache.commons.ognl ".
> Best Regards
> Ma Liwei

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: