commons-user mailing list archives

From Yi Huang <ethanhuang1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why execute a ping unavailable address will raise exception?
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2012 07:38:08 GMT
I did not use exec for a while but from what I remember, you had better set
the default exit value. For example, if default exit value is set to 1,
then exec will return 1 if it think the command is ok. Then your system
will say there is an error because the system exit value 1 is an error
while 0 is normal.

Hope that helps somehow.

--Yi Huang

--
Yi Huang, Undergrad        Cell-phone: (520)245-3921
Major in Computer Science Honors Program