commons-user mailing list archives

From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [daemon] Problems with commons-daemon, The data area passed to a system call is too small.
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 09:46:48 GMT
Hi!
  I have two hints for your issues:
1. For 64 bit try to install the service with the prunsrv located in amd64
folder
2. Try to replace all "\" char with the "/"
3. Try to use the jdk 64 bit version and the jvm.dll located in %JAVA_HOME%
the jre/bin/server/jvm.dll
4. Try do not mix 64 bit procrun version with 32 bit procrun

Hope that these helps.
Regards,
 Florin