commons-user mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commons-net sending FTP not working on EC2 server
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 12:13:36 GMT
Thanks for the reply and info.

How do I set it in Active mode?  I don't see a method to do this.  I
do see these:

setActiveExternalIPAddress()
setActivePortRange()

But those seem to imply they are used if already in active mode...not
clear how to do that.

I have added the ProtocolCommandListener I'll see what it report.

Does anyone know what ports must be open for this to work?

-Dave