commons-user mailing list archives

From <Matthew.Web...@Diamond.ac.uk>
Subject RE: [math] bundle name for Commons Math 3
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 16:11:07 GMT
I just noticed that Apache Commons Lang changed their bundle name when they moved from v2 to
v3 - exactly what I am proposing for Commons Math.

--
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential, copyright and or privileged material,
and are for the use of the intended addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee