commons-user mailing list archives

From Benoît Thiébault <thieba...@artenum.com>
Subject [SCXML] Defining a state model in separated files
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 15:06:21 GMT
Hi,

I am using SCXML and I would like to "compose" a state model from
different files.

The idea is to first load a SCXML file defining some states (and in
particular the initial state) and some transitions. Then I would like to
load other SCXML files that will be aggregated with the first model.

It is possible in SCXML to add new transitions and states after the
initial call of SCXMLParser.parse(), but is there a way to add in an
existing SCXML object the content of a new file.

Another remark: in this approach, only the "original" SCXML file would
define the initial state. There is no need for the others to re-define
it. But the parser crashes if the initial state is not set in a SCXML
file...

Any idea if what I want to do is possible?

Kind regards,

Ben