commons-user mailing list archives

From "J.V." <jvsr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [daemon] Is this project dead?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 23:42:25 GMT
When I try to start the service (installs successfully), I get this message:
     The data area passed to a system call is too small.

and there is nothing in the log files.  I am using a JDK 1.6.0_35 32bit
on Windows 7 64bit.  Is there any reason the service would fail to start?

Why have others not seen this?

J.V.