commons-user mailing list archives

From sajos...@inautix.co.in
Subject Samuel Pio Joseph is out of the office.
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 04:31:04 GMT

I will be out of the office starting  09/01/2012 and will not return until
09/05/2012.

I will respond to your message when I return. Please contact  Vinothkumar
Alagesan/Vijayan Periasamy/Pavithran Vignesh for Diagnostics related
efforts.

Please contact Albert J Stark/Kannan Perichiappan for any esclations.

please contact Vijayan Periasamy/Shyam Visagan Nagendran/Pavithran Vignesh
for general BSM/Diagnostics/ELF  related information.

This message and any files or attachments sent with this message contain confidential information
and is intended only for the individual named.  If you are not the named addressee, you should
not disseminate, distribute, copy or use any part of this email.  If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately
by return Email.

Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information can be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, late, incomplete or may contain viruses.  The sender, therefore,
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which
arise as a result of email transmission.