commons-user mailing list archives

From Christian Grobmeier <grobme...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Imaging] Will version 1.0 ever be released?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 11:19:44 GMT
Damjan,

I recommend you to follow the UsingNexus guide:
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/UsingNexus

Several people here (including me) have made a release with that.
Guess we all will help you whenever you come across problems. If the
release procedure is your only problem with the next release it can be
solved.

I have not looked into the mentioned RC2 and I am not sure why it was
rejected. Do yo remember what the key concerns were?

Cheers

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de