commons-user mailing list archives

From Damjan Jovanovic <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Imaging] Will version 1.0 ever be released?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 11:15:29 GMT
Honestly: the incredibly complex and mostly undocumented process for doing
a release. There are various incompatible bits in at least 4 different
places:
* http://commons.apache.org/releases/prepare.html - is meant to be the
official Commons release documentation, but it's out of date and the PMC
rejected my RC2 built with it
* http://wiki.apache.org/commons/CreatingReleases - a "discussion page"
* http://wiki.apache.org/commons/UsingNexus - a "draft"
* http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html - the
instructions for top-level Apache projects, which Imaging is not

Regards
Damjan