commons-user mailing list archives

From "Radel, Ted" <Ted.Ra...@adm.com>
Subject Licensing questions
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 20:04:59 GMT
We have a business requirement to support SFTP and FTPS transfers.  From looking at Commons,
it would appear we would need Net, Logging, and VFS components.

Is the standard software license for Net, Logging, and VFS free for use in business/commercial/corporate
environment?  Also is it possible to purchase a commercial license for the three products
and how much would it cost?

Thanks,

Ted Radel
Client Server Programmer/Analyst III
ADM Alliance Nutrition Inc.
217-231-2415
Ted.Radel@adm.com<mailto:Ted.Radel@adm.com>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed
applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee
or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
by email reply.