commons-user mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <oliver.he...@oliver-heger.de>
Subject Re: [configuration]: getList
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 19:24:14 GMT
Am 25.09.2012 21:43, schrieb Oliver Heger:
> Am 25.09.2012 20:13, schrieb Rainer Hirschmiller:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I use a properties file for configuration which contains a list of
>> integer values.
>>
>> Retrieving the List I got a list of string instead of a list of integer.
>> The question now is how can I get a list of integers instead.

Please forget my last posting. There is a way to do the conversion I
missed: DataConfiguration provides methods for obtaining lists of
different types. A conversion for primitive types is done as necessary.

DataConfiguration works as a decorator around standard Configuration
objects. It provides extended access methods for properties.

Oliver