commons-user mailing list archives

From Raffaele Sgarro <raffaelesga...@gmail.com>
Subject [net][ftp] does commons net use any logging at all?
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 14:01:34 GMT
I was looking for a way to enable verbose logging for commons-net
(specifically, I'm using the FTP library), but I can't find anything
online, and a quick tour of the sources didn't help me. Can anybody tell me
if such an option exist? For example, with Apache HTTP client one can
easily examine all the raw socket communication just by setting the log
level to DEBUG and configuring an appender.

It would be better if commons-net had this feature, instead of cluttering
client code with endless series of System.out.println(replyText)