commons-user mailing list archives

From Raffaele Sgarro <raffaelesga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [net][ftp] does commons net use any logging at all?
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:01:12 GMT
Thanks Gary. At least, there is the aforementioned ProtocolCommandListener
which makes it easy to add the feature. Sure, it would be more efficient to
just put those 10 lines of code required to log ProtocolCommandEvents
directly in the [net] code, so one just needs to specify the DEBUG level in
the logging configuration file