commons-user mailing list archives

From Tom Weissinger <tweis...@gmail.com>
Subject [lang] commons-lang 3.1 and commons-configuration
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 20:21:19 GMT
Hi,

What is the timeline for commons-configuration to be compatible with
commons-lang 3.1?  We want to be able to use some of the new features of
commons-lang (like generic support) but commons-configuration still uses
the old commons-lang.

The end result is, if we use the latest versions of both libraries, we end
up pulling into 2 different versions of commons-lang JAR.  I don't see this
as a big deal, but if that in itself is an issue, please let me know.

My primary question though is, when will commons-configuration support
commons-lang 3.1?  What is holding it back?  Just people to work on it?

Thanks!
Tom