commons-user mailing list archives

From Simone Tripodi <>
Subject Re: [VFS] SCM File System Support?
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2012 20:13:34 GMT
I like the idea!

while for git there's Jgit[1] available - EPL licensed that's ALv2
license compatible - for svn the only pure svn java library that I
know is svnkit which has a more restrictive TMate  license[2] and I am
not sure it is ALv2 compatible since not mentioned in category A

Are you aware of any alternative?

TIA, all the best,

On Thu, Aug 30, 2012 at 9:01 PM, Mark Fortner <> wrote:
> I noticed that there's a dependency on the SCM project, and I was wondering
> if SCMs are now supported as file systems?  It would be nice to be able to
> browse git and subversion repositories.
> Cheers,
> Mark

To unsubscribe, e-mail: