commons-user mailing list archives

From mike shugar <MikeShu...@hotmail.com>
Subject [scxml] Help getting started with SCXML and eclipse
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 01:06:51 GMT
Hello,

I am looking to get started with Commons SCXML.  Is there a source for recipe or instructions
on how an eclipse noob can achieve a running, debuggable instance of SCXML in eclipse???

I have a lot of coding experience with C++, VB6, and Java, but minimal exposure to eclipse.
 I’ve downloaded eclipse, the SCXML source, and the stopwatch example. But I can’t figure
out how to open the Commons SCXML project in eclipse, or run it or the stopwatch example.

Ideally what I want to do is run and modify the examples and step through the examples, and
step into the SCXML code to learn SCXML. Once I get that far I’m comfortable I can do the
rest.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike