commons-user mailing list archives

From Luc Maisonobe <Luc.Maison...@free.fr>
Subject Re: [Math] download links broken
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2012 07:33:17 GMT
Le 25/08/2012 01:50, Richard Pito a écrit :
> All the download links for Math Commons are broken.  I've tried several mirrors with
no luck.  Any ideas?

I did not experience this. Could you retry?
At least, this ones worked for me:

<http://wwwftp.ciril.fr/pub/apache//commons/math/binaries/commons-math3-3.0-bin.tar.gz>
<http://wwwftp.ciril.fr/pub/apache//commons/math/binaries/commons-math3-3.0-src.tar.gz>
<http://apache.mirrors.multidist.eu//commons/math/source/commons-math3-3.0-bin.tar.gz>
<http://apache.mirrors.multidist.eu//commons/math/source/commons-math3-3.0-src.tar.gz>

best regards,
Luc

> Thanks,  R. Pito.

> This transmission (including any attachments) may contain confidential information, privileged
and may be unlawful.