commons-user mailing list archives

From Italo Maia <italom...@hotmail.com>
Subject [math]
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 16:30:18 GMT

Thanks Giles! I was looking in the wrong place. Any suggestions on examples for these classes
(a math function example would be very nice)? I've found this link (very helpful) but I don't
know what to code in the gradient method. In ParametricUnivariateFunction.value I just returned
my function output with the params as arguments (plus x). For gradient, I'm in a pitch.

ps: the mailing list was refusing my mails with my other email account (don't know why). So,
I'm responding through here.