commons-user mailing list archives

From Kiran Badi <ki...@poonam.org>
Subject Apache File Upload - Create class and reuse it
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2012 23:29:50 GMT
Hi ,
I am currently using apache file upload to upload around 10 Images per
form and this solution seems to be working perfecly for me in case if I
pull all the values of the form in the single servlet.

Now I was thinking of making a  class for just file upload and then
reuse it across other forms.I have close to 25 form fields and out of
these 10 are file input fields.Can someone suggest me some better way of
doing this.One of the options I was thinking of breaking the existing
form in 2 parts one with plain form and pull the values via
request.getparameter and then image upload form with multipart enc.I
store the images in the file drive and then add image name to the
DB.Currently I have a single table for 25 fields and breaking up the
form might break my table structure as well.Being new to all these
things, I am running short of any ideas.Can someone help me here.

I am subscribed to apache file upload,so believe I might receive some
help here.

- Kiran Badi