commons-user mailing list archives

From Gilles Sadowski <gil...@harfang.homelinux.org>
Subject Re: [math]
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2012 21:52:31 GMT
Hello.

On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 09:19:17PM +0000, Italo Maia wrote:

> Here you go: http://pastebin.com/UR0GV7ST

I'd think that it would be better not to use such a site, since it seems
that the contents will be removed at some point, leading to this thread
being impossible to follow in the archive.
[Maybe other people on the ML could give their opinion on this aspect.]

The subject of this thread is not very clear either. :-}

> Unfortunatly I can't provide the matrix data. : /

So, how am I supposed to know what is going on?
Clearly if you define the "gradient" method as on the above page, it cannot
work.

Please provide, in an attached file, a working example, showing what you
tried and what result you obtained.

Regards,
Gilles