commons-user mailing list archives

From Florian.Marqua...@dachser.com
Subject Pool: ConnectionPool Configuration --> Only new Connections should be used
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2012 06:57:46 GMT

Hi all.

I have a Problem and maybe you can help me.
I use the commons ConnectionPool and I search for a possibility
to say: If a connection is create before an timestamp than throw
it away and use a new one.
OR
Only create new one, do not use old Connections. And than after a
while switch it back, so that the pool is pooling again.

Backround: Our connection is caching Cobol-Programms and if we
install a new version of an Cobol Programm we must make sure,
that the old connections, who has cached the Pgm should be not
used anymore.

It there a way to achieve that?

Thanks a lot

Florian